This recipe makes about 12 kamut patties.
- 3 cups cooked Kamut Cereal
- 1 cup Green & Yellow Peppers, diced
- 1 cup Red Onions, diced
- 1 cup Spelt Flour or Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1/2 cup Hemp Milk
- 1 tbsp. Oregano
- 1 tbsp. Basil
- 1 tbsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne
- Grapeseed Oil
- Mix together kamut, milk, vegetables, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of flour to mixture, mix and continue to add flour until the kamut can be formed into a patty.
- On medium-high heat, add about 2 tbsp. of oil into a large skillet then add about 1/2 cup kamut and shape into a patty.
- Cook patties for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Alkaline Ketchup or Brazil Nut Cheese and Enjoy!