Alkaline Electric Mushroom Cheese Steak
What You Will Need
This recipe makes about 4 servings.
- 4 Portabella Mushroom Caps
- 1 cup Onions, sliced
- 1 cup Green Bell Peppers
- 1 cup Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup Alkaline Electric “Garlic” Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Smoked Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Savory
- 3/4 cup Brazil Nuts, soaked
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup Spring Water
- 1 1/2 tsp. Hemp Seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Basil
- Thinly slice mushrooms about 1/8 of a inch thick.
- Whisk together “garlic” sauce and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Toss sliced portabellas in marinade, and allow them to set for at 30 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- For cheese, blend all cheese ingredients in a cup blender on high until smooth.
- Sauté onions and peppers in grapeseed oil for 3 – 5 minutes on medium high heat.
- Add marinaded mushrooms and sauté for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with Alkaline Mayo and Flatbread enjoy!
Watch Me Make It Here!