This recipe yields 2-4 servings.
- 3 cups Spring Water
- 1 cup Amaranth
- 1/3 cup Alkaline Electric Hempseed Milk
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp. raw agave
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/8 tsp. clove
- Medium Size Saucepan with Lid
- Add water, sea salt and amaranth to saucepan.
- On a medium high heat, whisk together all ingredients in saucepan for one minute.
- Allow the amaranth to come to a boil.
- Add in the hempseed milk, stir then cover and simmer for up to 15 min.
- Add in clove, ginger and agave then whisk to blend together.
- Allow the amaranth to cook for another 5 minutes until it thickens to a porridge-like consistency.
Note: You can add in desired amount of sea moss gel at this step to fortify with minerals!
- Top with berries & agave and enjoy!