This recipe yields 16 oz.
- 4 Cups Sliced Strawberries
- 2/3 cups of Raw Agave
- 3 tablespoons of Key Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Irish Moss Gel
- Slice enough strawberries for 4 cups (approximately 2 lbs.)
- Mash or blend to a chunky consistency (or by preference)
- Add strawberries, key lime juice and agave to sauce pan over medium high heat
- Cook for 10 minutes before adding Irish moss gel
- Cook for 5 more minutes, stirring to ensure the gel dissolves evenly
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool before refrigerating.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Strawberry Jam!