This recipe makes about 8-10 oz. of barbecue sauce.
- 6 Plum Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Agave
- 1/4 cup Date Sugar
- 1/4 cup White Onions, chopped
- 2 tsp. Smoked Sea Salt/Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Cloves
- Hand Mixer
This recipe tastes better the longer you let it set!
- Add all ingredients ,except date sugar, to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour blended ingredients and date sugar into a saucepan at medium-high heat and stir occasionally until boiling.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cover with a lid for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Use stick blender to make the sauce smoother.*
- Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes or until water cooks off.*
- Allow the sauce to cool and thicken further before serving.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Barbecue Sauce!
*These steps are optional.