Alkaline Electric Butter
What You Will Need
This recipe makes about 14 oz. of butter.
- 3/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup Grape Seed Oil
- 1/4 cup Spring Water
- 1 tsp. Sea Moss Gel (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Stick Mixer or Blender
You can also try making an herb butter by adding onion powder, basil, oregano, or other Dr. Sebi approved herbs to the blend.
- Stir sea salt into room temperature spring water to allow it to dissolve.
- Blend together all ingredients with stick mixer for 30 seconds.
- Place into air-tight container and store in refrigerator until firm. For quicker results store in freezer for about 20-25 minutes before placing in refrigerator.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Butter!