This recipe yields 2-4 servings depending on how long you cook the teff.
- 1/2 cup Teff Grain
- 2 cups Spring Water
- pinch of Sea Salt
- Agave (optional)
- Blueberries (optional)
- Add spring water to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
- After boiling, slowly add teff grain to saucepan while stirring.
- Cover with a lid, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 mins.
- Top it off with blueberries and agave.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Teff Porridge!
Available in Our Shop!