This recipe makes about 6-8 pieces of French Toast.
- Alkaline Spelt Bread
- 3/4 cup Hemp Milk/Walnut Milk
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1/4 cup Spring Water
- 2 tbsp. Agave
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger Powder
- Grape Seed Oil
- Sliced Strawberries (optional)
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- Pour batter into a long container and allow bread to soak for 5-10 minutes, flipping the bread halfway through.
- On a medium heat, lightly oil skillet with grape seed oil and cook for 3-4 minutes or until brown.
- Top off with strawberries and agave, and enjoy!