Alkaline Electric Meatloaf
What You Will Need
- 3 cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups Cooked Garbanzo Beans
- 2/3 cup Alkaline Barbecue Sauce or Alkaline Ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1 cup White Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Green Peppers, chopped
- 1 Roma Tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp. Agave
- 2 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. Basil
- 1 tbsp. Oregano
- 2 tsp. Savory
- 1 tsp. Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- Food Processor
- Blend together mushrooms and garbanzo beans in food processor for 30 seconds.
- Blend in seasonings, agave, 1/2 cup white onions, 1/2 cup green peppers, and 1/3 cup barbecue sauce for 1 minute or until well blended.
- Add mixture to large bowl and mix in 1/3 cup of onions, 1/3 cup peppers, and 1 cup of flour. Add in more flour if mixture is too wet.
- Bake in oven at 350° for 35-45 minutes.
- Allow to cool at least 30 mins before cutting into meatloaf or it can be mushy and fall apart.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Meatloaf