Alkaline Electric Spaghetti Squash
What You Will Need
This recipe yields about 4 servings.
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sea Salt
- Cayenne Powder (optional)
- Onion Powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Being very careful, chop the ends of the squash off and cut it in half.
- Scoop out the seeds and insides into a bowl.
- Add a little oil to the squash and rub until lightly coated.
- Lightly season insides and flip squash over, then bake for 30-35 minutes. The outside of the squash should be tender after baking, if not bake slightly longer.
- After letting the squash cool, take a fork and scrape out the insides into a bowl.
- Add some tomato sauce, brazil nut cheese, or season to taste, Enjoy your Alkaline Spaghetti Squash!