Alkaline Electric Walnut Butter
What You Will Need
Yields 1 cup
- 2 cups soaked walnuts
- 1 tablespoon raw agave (optional)
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Food processor or blender
- Soak 2 cups of walnuts in spring water for at least an hour or overnight.
- Drain and discard water.
- Bake nuts in oven for 10 minutes at 350° to create a roasted flavor; this step is optional.
- Add nuts to a food processor and blend until creamy, adding in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with fruit or Spelt Rye Crackers (Vol. 1)