This recipe makes 10 – 12 egg foo yung patties.
- 3 cups prepared Spaghetti Squash
- 2 cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Butternut Squash, chopped
- 1/2 cup Red & Green Peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Red & White Onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Ginger Powder
- 1 cup Spring Water
- Grape Seed Oil
- Whisk together garbanzo flour, water and seasonings in a large bowl
- Mix in chopped vegetables, then add spaghetti squash and mix with hands until well blended.
- On a high heat, coat a large skillet with grape seed oil and add in about 1/2 cup of the mixture.
- Pat down into patties and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until brown. Add more oil as needed.
- Serve with Fried Rice, and top with Alkaline Gravy or Orange Ginger Sauce. Enjoy!