This recipe makes 4-6 servings.
- 2 cups cooked spelt or kamut
- 1 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1 1/2 cups Alkaline Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne powder
- grapeseed oil
- food processor
- Place spelt and garbanzo beans in food processor and pulse for about 10-15 seconds.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add oil and sauté onions, peppers, and seasonings for 3-5 minutes.
- Mix in pulsed ingredients, tomato, and barbecue sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve on Alkaline Electric Flatbread and enjoy!
Available In Our Shop!